Are you looking for the best and fastest way to level up in Lost Ark? Well, this article is here to help! We’re going to analyze different strategies and methods of leveling up in Lost Ark, comparing them against each other as well as discussing the pros and cons of each strategy. So if you want to improve your character’s level quickly, don’t miss out on these tips and tricks!
Overview of Lost Ark
It takes an average of 40 hours to level up in Lost Ark. The game is designed in such a way that it encourages players to take their time and enjoy the experience. There are plenty of things to do, including side quests and minigames, that can help you level up your character. In addition, there is a lot of gear and equipment to collect, which also contributes to your progress.
How to Level in Lost Ark
Assuming you’re starting from scratch, it will take approximately 90-100 hours to reach level 60 in Lost Ark. Here is a break down of how you can expect to spend your time leveling up:
– Levels 1-10: Questing will be your primary means of leveling during these levels. You should be able to reach level 10 in around 5 hours.
– Levels 11-20: You’ll start to see more opportunities to grind out levels at this point. While you can still advance your character by questing, picking up some extra kills here and there will help you progress a bit faster. It should take about 10 hours to reach level 20.
– Levels 21-30: Grinding become increasingly necessary as the quests in the game begin to taper off. Depending on how much grinding you’re willing to do, you can hit level 30 in as little as 15 hours, or closer to 20 if you stick strictly to questing.
– Levels 31-40: The endgame begins at level 40, but there’s still quite a bit of work to do before you get there. You’ll need to put in some pretty serious grind time to make it past this hump, which can take anywhere from 20 hours to 30, depending on your playstyle.
– Levels 41-60: The final stretch to 60 is when Lost Ark really opens up. There are tons of different things you can do at this point to power through the levels, and how
Different Methods for Leveling Up Quickly
There are different ways to level up quickly in Lost Ark. Some of these methods include:
– Playing through the main story quests. The main story quests will give you a good amount of XP and help you level up quickly.
– Doing side quests. Side quests are a great way to get extra XP and level up quickly.
– Grinding mobs. Killing mobs is a great way to get XP and level up quickly.
– Doing dungeon runs. Dungeon runs are a great way to get XP and level up quickly.
Tips to Speed up the Leveling Process
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the amount of time it takes to level in Lost Ark will vary depending on a number of factors. However, there are a few things you can do to speed up the process.
First and foremost, make sure you’re taking advantage of all the available EXP bonuses. This includes completing quests, participating in events, and killing special monsters. These activities will help you level up faster than simply grinding through normal mobs.
Secondly, focus on leveling up your main character first. While it’s possible to level multiple characters simultaneously, it’s generally more efficient to focus on one at a time. Not only will this help you reach your desired level more quickly, but it will also allow you to better allocate your EXP bonuses.
Finally, don’t be afraid to ask for help from higher-level characters. Many players are happy to offer advice or even accompany you on quests if they have the time. Not only will this shorten your leveling time, but it can also be a lot of fun!
Pros and Cons of Different Leveling Strategies
There are a variety of different leveling strategies that can be employed while playing Lost Ark. Some of the pros and cons of different leveling strategies are listed below.
One popular leveling strategy is to simply follow the main story quests. The advantage of this approach is that it is relatively straightforward and can be done without too much planning. Additionally, the main story quests tend to give decent experience rewards. However, the downside of this strategy is that it can be slow going if you get stuck on a difficult quest. Another potential downside is that you may end up missing out on side quests that could be beneficial to your character.
Another common leveling strategy is to focus on grind spots. These are areas in the game where you can kill mobs for a decent amount of experience points. The advantage of this approach is that it can be faster than simply doing story quests. Additionally, it can be more flexible since you can take breaks as needed and there’s no need to worry about completing specific quests. However, the disadvantage of this approach is that it can be repetitive and boring. Additionally, you may miss out on important story elements if you focus exclusively on grind spots.
Ultimately, the best leveling strategy is one that works for you and your playstyle. Experiment with different approaches and see what gets you to your desired level the fastest.
Closing thoughts on how long it takes to level in Lost Ark. While the game is still in its early access stages, and things are subject to change, the current leveling system is designed to be fast and accessible. New players can easily catch up to veterans, and there’s no real need to grind out levels. From our experiences, it took an average of 10-15 hours to reach max level, with plenty of side content available to keep you occupied. Whether you want to race to the top or take your time and soak in all the game has to offer, there’s no wrong way to play Lost Ark.
Frequenty Asked Questions
How Long Does It Take To Level In Lost Ark?
The amount of time it takes to level up in Lost Ark is determined by how much time and effort you put into the game. However, on average, if you are playing without any boosts or special items, it would take around 8 hours of playtime to reach level 30. Of course, depending on your skill level and dedication, you may be able to reach higher levels much faster.
Everyone’s experience with leveling in Lost Ark will be different. With all the challenges, dungeons, and raids available in the game, players can choose to level up at their own pace. The average amount of time it takes to reach the maximum level is around 150 hours depending on your playstyle.